Land Trust (Illinois)
A Land Trust is a unique and flexible method of owning real estate, which eliminates many of the difficulties generally associated with owning property.
The Trust Agreement confirms present ownership of your property and allows you to decide how it will be distributed after your death. Once your Land Trust has been established, you will have the comfort of knowing Parkway Bank will act only upon your written authorization and your property will pass to your heirs without the difficulties and expense of probate court.
Our Trust staff has over 40 years of combined trust experience and look forward to working with you and your attorney in establishing your Land Trust in a friendly, confidential and efficient manner.
Ask about our current offer or contact us at:
Joseph Sochacki, Vice President - Trust Officer: (708) 867-2574
Danielle McKinley, Assistant Trust Officer: (708) 867-2573
Email: [email protected]
Land Trust Forms
Please forward printed, signed forms to us via regular mail or in person at the following address:
ATTN: Land Trust Dept.
4800 N. Harlem Avenue
Harwood Heights, IL 60706
To protect your privacy or the privacy of your client, we suggest you avoid emailing completed forms or documents.
- AFFIDAVIT OF SUCCESSOR BENEFICIARY
- APPLICATION FOR NEW LAND TRUST
- ASSIGNMENT, Absolute (this form prints best on 8.5"x14" paper)
- ASSIGNMENT, Collateral (this form prints best on 8.5"x14" paper)
- ASSIGNMENT, Facsimile
- AUTHORIZATION OF BENEFICIARY FORM
- BENEFICIAL INTEREST SUGGESTED LANGUAGE
- CORPORATE RESOLUTION
- DEED, Quit Claim (2 pages)
- DEED, Warranty (2 pages)
- DIRECTION, to Convey
- DIRECTION, to Execute Loan Documents
- DIRECTION, General
- LLC CERTIFICATE
- PARTNERSHIP CERTIFICATE
- REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW LAND TRUST
- TRUST AGREEMENT (3 pages)
- TENANTS BY ENTIRETY AGREEMENT