Free Kasasa Cash Back
Get cash back in your pocket just for using your debit card.
Free Kasasa Cash Back® works really hard for you – not the other way around. There’s no monthly service fee to worry about. Ever. Instead, this innovative account actually pays you up to $5.00 in cash back each month.* Plus, refunds on ATM fees nationwide* keep even more flowing in. It’s your money. Keep all of it and then some by signing up today.
- 2.50% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on purchases up to $200 monthly
- Earn up to $5.00 cash back per month
- Free ATMs at over 55,000 Allpoint locations worldwide
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $25 monthly)* at non-Allpoint ATMs
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver® account
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay with eStatements
- Free MasterMoney® Debit Card
- Free mobile banking
- Free mobile check deposit
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- High School students 16-17 years old at account opening: a parent or guardian must sign on account with student
- College students under 18 years old at account opening: no special restrictions or additional signors required
Earning Rewards Is Easy
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
It's as simple as that. If you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free. Plus, You can always get back to earning rewards the next cycle.
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions; transfers between accounts; debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Parkway Bank as ATM transactions; or PIN-based or signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Parkway Bank issued debit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
*Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive
(1) 2.50% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $5.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive reimbursements up to $25 ($9.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented within thirty (30) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $10.00 or higher.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Overdraft/returned fees may apply.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Receipt of electronic statements, enrollment in online banking and monthly log-on to online banking are conditions of these accounts and are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Parkway Bank service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa & Kasasa Cash are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.