Personal Preferred Money Market
Maximize returns while minimizing effort.
With our money market account, your balance does the heavy lifting. Make the most of funds via tiered-rates, providing higher balances with even higher rates. At the same time, maintain convenient access to your funds. Have it all, all in one place – earning potential and flexibility. Open our money market account today.
- Competitive, tiered rates starting on balances of $2,500 or more*
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Interest compounded and credited monthly**
- Avoid $15 monthly service fee by maintaining a $2,500 minimum average daily balance***
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds including direct check writing:
- Up to 6 transactions per month to another account or to a third party by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, or computer transfer, or by check, draft, or similar order
- $15 fee per transaction in excess (exceeding 6 per calendar month)
- Free online banking with eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- Free mobile check deposit
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
*Interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) subject to change at any time. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
**We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
***The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.