Home Mortgage Loans
Go from dream home to deed in hand with the help of Parkway Bank.
Parkway Bank has partnered with The Federal Savings Bank in order to bring our well-deserving customers more mortgage financing options. Take advantage of competitive rates, a variety of financing programs, and budget-friendly solutions on the purchase, refinance, or construction of your next home.
- Powered by The Federal Savings Bank*
- Partnership provides you a variety of mortgage options
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, new construction, or rehab loans
- Available for primary residences, vacation homes, or investment properties
- Capable of working with condominium developments for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, and VA condo approvals
- Access to helpful mortgage programs, including:
- Conventional loans (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac), including 3% down payment options
- VA (up to 100% financing, including jumbo options)
- FHA (only 3.5% down payment required)
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo Financing up to $5,000,000 loan amounts
- Flexible Jumbo products to meet self-employed borrower needs
- Asset Based Lending for high net worth borrowers
- Reverse Mortgages (Home Equity Conversion Mortgages)
- Foreign National & Expatriate Loans
- Bank Portfolio Lending Products
- Asset Depletion Lending
- Multi-family 1-4 units
- Non-warrantable Condo and Co Ops Financing
- Budget-friendly repayment terms, customized to your situation
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Receive a no cost, no hassle review from a professional banker
- Free Express Loan Approval pre-qualification Program available to strengthen your negotiating position, closing faster, and saving money
- Prompt, local decision-making and processing
- Complete control of the entire home lending process (origination, processing, underwriting, closing, and funding)
- Customized, friendly service from our experienced lending team
*The Federal Savings Bank provides mortgage lending services to customers of Parkway Bank. If you apply for a mortgage loan with and/or obtain a mortgage loan from The Federal Savings Bank, The Federal Savings Bank is your mortgage lender. The Federal Savings Bank Loan Officer who takes your loan application is your Loan Officer. Parkway Bank is NOT your mortgage lender.
Any discussions you have pertaining to loan terms, rates, negotiation thereof, or any other loan scenarios should ONLY be discussed directly with your The Federal Savings Bank Loan Officer and NOT with any representative, employee, or other individual acting on behalf of Parkway Bank. The Federal Savings Bank has NO affiliation with Parkway Bank.
The Federal Savings Bank is NOT giving or receiving any compensation of any kind to or from Parkway Bank regarding your potential or actual mortgage application and/or loan.
You are NOT required to apply for a mortgage loan with The Federal Savings Bank. You are NOT required to obtain a mortgage loan from The Federal Savings Bank.
The Federal Savings Bank is a federally regulated bank regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. All of The Federal Savings Bank’s Loan Officers are registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and are duly authorized to originate mortgage loans.