Free Kasasa Saver
Save more money, no extra effort.
Add Kasasa Saver® to your free Kasasa® checking account for an automatic way to save more each month. The rewards earned in your checking are automatically transferred to Saver every month, where you’ll earn up to 0.80% APY* on what you save. Sit back and let Kasasa Saver do the heavy lifting for you by signing up today.
- Linked to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- 0.80% APY* on balances up to $100,000
- 0.80% to 0.60% APY on balances over $100,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking with eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- Free mobile check deposit
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards Is Easy
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa® checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
Qualifying for the Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate too. Even if you don't qualify, there's never a monthly service fee. Plus, you can get back to earning big-time rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 07/01/2021. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Overdraft/returned item fees may apply.
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more Business Days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions; transfers between accounts; debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Parkway Bank as ATM transactions; or PIN-based or signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Parkway Bank issued debit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
* Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $100,000 receive APY of 0.80%; and balances over $100,000 earn 0.40% interest rate on the portion of balance over $100,000, resulting in a range from 0.80% to 0.60% APY depending on the account’s balance.
* Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 1.05%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 1.05% to 0.41% APY depending on the account’s balance.
* Kasasa Cash Back: 2.50% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 in PIN-based or signature-based card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $5.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
* Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
* Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
* Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $25,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 1.05%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 1.05% to 0.41% APY depending on the account’s balance.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Enrollment in online banking, at least 12 debit card purchases during each monthly qualification cycle, and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of these accounts and are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Parkway Bank service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.