Free Kasasa Cash
Rewards Checking. Earn high rates, paid in cash.
Free Kasasa Cash® rewards checking flips run-of-the-mill checking on its head. With no monthly service fee, it’s also easy to earn interest far above the national average – plus refunds on ATM fees nationwide.* Sign up for an account that always works in your favor today!
- 1.85% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 1.85% to 0.57% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on the balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Free ATMs at over 55,000 Allpoint locations worldwide
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $25 monthly)* at non-Allpoint ATMs
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver® account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay with eStatements
- Free MasterMoney® Debit Card
- Free mobile banking
- Free mobile check deposit
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- High School students 16-17 years old at account opening: a parent or guardian must sign on account with student
- College students under 18 years old at account opening: no special restrictions or additional signors required
Earning Rewards Is Easy
To earn your rewards, simply complete the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
It's as simple as that. If you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free and still earns our base interest rate. You can always get back to earning rewards the next cycle.
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions; transfers between accounts; debit [and credit] card purchases processed by merchants and received by Parkway Bank as ATM transactions; or PIN-based or signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Parkway Bank issued debit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
*Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle:
(1) Balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 1.85%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 1.85% to 0.57% APY depending on the account’s balance and
(2) you will receive reimbursements up to $25 (up to $9.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented within thirty (30) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $10.00 or higher.
When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.05% APY and ATM fees are not refunded.
Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of statement cycle.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Enrollment in online banking, at least 12 debit card purchases during each monthly qualification cycle, and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of these accounts and are required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Parkway Bank service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa & Kasasa Cash are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.