Certificates of Deposit Special
For a limited time, take advantage of our special promotional CD rate:
Our current Managers' CD Special has ended. Please see our Rates page for our current competitive CD rates.
With locked-in rates, an FDIC-insured CD from Parkway Bank provides a safe, secure return on your savings. Speak to us today about opening a CD.
- Limited-time offer: open now!
- Fixed rates, higher than regular saving
- Locked-in rates provide more guarantee than risky investments
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- Automatically renews at maturity
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
* Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is effective as of 01/07/20 and may be cancelled at any time without notice. Minimum investment to open the account and obtain the stated APY is $1,000. Maximum of $50,000 on transfers from existing CDs and other accounts. A penalty applies for early withdrawal. Interest is compounded daily and paid annually. If the CD is not redeemed at maturity it will automatically roll into a 13-month CD at the then current rate. IRAs and commercial accounts are not eligible. Please see a Personal Banker for details.