Q: If I don't have an account with Parkway Bank and Trust Co. can I open one online?
A: We encourage our customers to visit us in any of our conveniently located branches to open their accounts.
Although we do not have an online account opening option at this time please allow us to help you in person.
Q: How can I be sure my account information is secure when banking online?
A: The security of your personal information is very important to us. That is why we have taken the precautions necessary to ensure your information
stays safe. Your account information is located on a server that sits behind a firewall, protecting it against unauthorized entry. All transactions are
encrypted so they cannot be read via the Internet. You are also assigned a unique user ID and password to ensure that only you can access your account
information. Always remember: NEVER SHARE YOUR USER ID OR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE.
Q: What if I forget my password?
A: Contact Client Services at (888) 498-9800 or simply use the "Forgot your password?" feature available on the log-on screen. If you are a Consumer
Internet Banking customer you may also call (866) 305-9035 for assistance. If you are a Business Internet Banking customer you may also call (800) 593-4345
Q: Can I be notified when my account balance falls below a certain point?
A: Yes! Internet Banking users can set up Low Balance Alerts that trigger an email notice when a specified balance is reached. To set up:
Personal e-Access accounts
- Log onto Consumer e-Access and click on "Customer Service"
- Under "Contact Options", choose "Add An Alert"
- Select the alerts you want, set your dollar amount trigger level(s), then click "email" under step 3 as a second notification method.
- Click "Submit".
Business e-Access accounts
- Log onto Business e-Access and click on "Administration"
- Under "Communications", choose "View Received Mail and Alerts"
- Click on "Manage Account Related Alerts"
- Select the alerts you want for each account, set up your dollar amount trigger level(s), then click "email" in the Alert Delivery information selection.
- Click "Save changes."
Q: How much can I transfer between accounts with Internet Banking?
A: You can transfer any amount up to $99,999.99 between accounts that are listed on your account summary screen. The funds in your accounts must be
available in order to make a transfer.*
Q: If I have problems or questions can I speak to a live person?
A: Yes! Call our Client Services Department at (888) 498-9800. If you are a Consumer Internet Banking customer you may also call (866) 305-9035 for assistance.
If you are a Business Internet Banking customer you may also call (800) 593-4345 for assistance.
*Subject to regulatory restrictions. See our Fee Schedule for details.